Sunday, March 3, 2013

Update for my followers

Life has been interfering with getting any new posts out from me. My new job, which is second shift, interferes with me writing and playing games to write about. In fact, Christmas was the last time I got any decent time of game playing. I have been reading and watching movies or television. So I thought why not write about some other things than just board games.

My new job currently is through a temp agency and they placed me at a local business called Magnus Integer. We manufacture car interior parts such as headliners and doors. It consists of me pulling cloth tight over pins and then pushing a button to lower the bonding machine. The job is mind-numbing and boring. I am so desperate for work and money, I had to settle for this job. Kids, go to college and get a career and not a job like me. The only benefit I can see to this job is with the set hours everyday, I can go back to school and take classes towards something I would rather do for the remainder of my working days.

So to keep my writing chops in tune, I was thinking of some new subjects and ideas to write about. Tell me what you think. The bold words below are titles I am thinking of naming my different posts. Some of these exist but by titling them, I can make it easier to link them on the side.

New Ideas for the blog.
Dusting off the disks – A look back at movies in my DVD collection and if they should stay or go.
Turn the page – A look at books and comics I am reading with my thoughts.
The list – I’ll pick a subject or a suggested subject and make a list of my ten favorite.
Plucky Plank – A recap of board games gatherings and my thoughts of games played.

I plan to implement these soon and to put a new post up at least once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment